Married But Boring

Replies

• DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    silly double post!

you were just THAT excited about googling, huh? lol

lmao! I got a little "trigger" happy I guess!

that's what she said!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    that's what she said!
    [/quote]

Wow I could take that all kinds of directions!! haha but this a G rated site...remember?!! lol
  • DreamLittleDarling
    that's what she said!

Wow I could take that all kinds of directions!! haha but this a G rated site...remember?!! lol
    [/quote]

seriously though... that IS what she said. cuz you're a 'she' and you said it... I dare someone to tell me I have a dirty mind... I have an innocent mind... it's NEVER been convicted of ANYTHING!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    seriously though... that IS what she said. cuz you're a 'she' and you said it... I dare someone to tell me I have a dirty mind... I have an innocent mind... it's NEVER been convicted of ANYTHING!
    [/quote]

lol true, I did say that! I have a very open mind..it makes things much more interesting!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,307 Member
    popcorn2.gif
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Zookeeper's back..anyone wanna visit their...animals? :tongue:
  • humblemonkey
    popcorn2.gif

HOW DO U GET THESE SMILEYS!!!???
  • DreamLittleDarling
    why has it been an hour since ANYONE came in here and bored us all to death with some random boring comment?!
  • humblemonkey
    why has it been an hour since ANYONE came in here and bored us all to death with some random boring comment?!

i was wondering the same thing. this really is the married and boring thread!!
  • DreamLittleDarling
    I'm going to be forced to google if things keep going like this...
  • humblemonkey
    im gonna go google...more fun then waiting here for someone to post!!
  • humblemonkey
    im gonna go google...more fun then waiting here for someone to post!!
  • humblemonkey
    eally?! a whole HOUR?! gees. you guys are seriously slacking,...im thinking it IS because your spouses come home! LAME! my hubby was home all day with me and laughing at the stuff on here while he was sitting next to me!
  • DreamLittleDarling
    eally?! a whole HOUR?! gees. you guys are seriously slacking,...im thinking it IS because your spouses come home! LAME! my hubby was home all day with me and laughing at the stuff on here while he was sitting next to me!

first: it confused the **** out of me that your pic was different lol

second: my hubby will not come home for 6 more months... then I will be MIA because he's home, but not cuz I can't be on here when he's here... because... well... I'm sure you all know why... *waiting for the thread to get locked over THAT one*
  • humblemonkey

second: my hubby will not come home for 6 more months... then I will be MIA because he's home, but not cuz I can't be on here when he's here... because... well... I'm sure you all know why... *waiting for the thread to get locked over THAT one*

lol--- youll have to use that website i posted on your wall is what youre sayin!! haha
  • DreamLittleDarling

lol--- youll have to use that website i posted on your wall is what youre sayin!! haha

you posted a website on my wall??

how the hell did I miss that?! I must have been googling!
  • humblemonkey
    haha i did and it is HILARIOUS!!!! you can only guess what i was googling when i came across it!! HAHAHAHA
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member

Yeah, lainakerr, what is up with your picture? Have you been giving activated charcoal? :happy:

Kinda really boring in here guys, If people know nothing else about me, (other than I am fat), I MUST BE ENTERTAINED!
    I think I must have been from ancient Rome in a past life. :ohwell:

ENTERTAIN ME PEOPLE!!
  • DreamLittleDarling
    haha i did and it is HILARIOUS!!!! you can only guess what i was googling when i came across it!! HAHAHAHA

OMG! I am laughing my freakin head off at this!!!! My fave thing so far it the remark about the woman having a better view of the clock!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha
  • DreamLittleDarling

Yeah, lainakerr, what is up with your picture? Have you been giving activated charcoal? :happy:

Kinda really boring in here guys, If people know nothing else about me, (other than I am fat), I MUST BE ENTERTAINED!
    I think I must have been from ancient Rome in a past life. :ohwell:

ENTERTAIN ME PEOPLE!!

google my friend, google!
This discussion has been closed.