HELP- Loose Skin Products & Solutions

Options
Okay..... so, I know about all of the other things you are supposed to do... loose slow, drink water, exercise, strength, etc etc etc and I am doing these things ... but I'm also looking for a good lotion/ cream/ etc that someone here has actually used and had good results with.

If I'm going to put something on every day I'd like to buy one that at least SOMEONE has actually used and feels like it helped. LOL! Also, any other things that you feel have WORKED for you on loose skin.... like certain vitamins, oils, dry brushing? etc etc...... I've been worried about this from day 1, and now that I've lost 60lbs I feel like I need to start taking care of my skin SUPER WELL so that I can have the best results possible for myself.

I've read alot of old posts with tons of suggestions on them... but what I'm looking for here are people who have actually TRIED some of these things and how they feel it's worked for them. So, If you've tried some products, I'd love to hear from you about them! I realllllllly appreciate it!!!!!! <3

Replies

• Charli666
    Charli666 Posts: 407
    Options
    Bump because i'd like to know too
  • DeadlyDame13
    DeadlyDame13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    gosh ive tried cocoa butter "fat girl slim" and that jergens bla bla bla nothing effing helped me :((((( someone help!
  • lisy28
    lisy28 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    http://www.buzzillions.com/reviews/bliss-fatgirlslim-skin-firming-cream-6-oz-reviews

i use fat girl slim i think it helps :o) i use it on my tummy the most
  • baby81girl2003
    baby81girl2003 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    bump
  • indycello
    indycello Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I used to use firming lotion when I was in highschool and that helped!
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I haven't found anything that actually worked, and I've tried a ton. I eventually had 28 pounds of skin surgically removed.

Strivectin works pretty well for stretch marks, but the skin was another issue. I wish I had better news to report, but based on my experience - nada.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,427 Member
    Options
    I haven't found anything that actually worked, and I've tried a ton. I eventually had 28 pounds of skin surgically removed.

Strivectin works pretty well for stretch marks, but the skin was another issue. I wish I had better news to report, but based on my experience - nada.

Holy cow!!! I just saw your ticker! You've lost 256 lbs.?!?!?!??! I bow down to you in your complete awesomeness. That is incredible!
  • missfitp
    missfitp Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    On the excess skin I have heard nothing really works if it is a lot. On the stretch mark issue I have been told that vitamin E pills work really good, which I will start trying out myself soon. I will let you know how it goes.