Workout Music

Options
What are your favorite songs to listen to while working out?

I just started to C25K yesterday and I have an app on my iPhone that plays your music but puts alerts in when you need to alternate walking/running. I had a couple good songs on there, but a bunch that didn't get me pumped while working out.

What songs do you recommend?

Replies

• Hanna82
    Hanna82 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Lately I've been listening to the Sucker Punch soundtrack and anything with Travis Barker. Mainly his new album and Fix your face with him and DJ AM. Great beats to get you pumped.
  • ChRiStA_1983
    ChRiStA_1983 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Anything and everything by the Black Eyed Peas, Lady Gaga, and Katy Perry....They have great beats!
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I like to listen to rock music while I work out. The music hits heavy and pumps me up to get through tough cardio...you should try it!
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I listen to tons of things while I work out. Zumba music, Lady Gaga, Tiesto, any kind of dance music is really my favorite because it gets me going! Lately I have been listening to audio books too. We have an great cardio room at the gym I go to where you have a choice of plugging in the ear buds and watching/listening to 4 different TVs--Oprah for an hour..while you work out is fun!. Such a nice perk!
  • melibea
    melibea Posts: 228
    Options
    My running playlist includes music from: the Black Eyed Peas, Sean Paul, Basshunter, Marilyn Manson, Metallica, some Kesha and Sean Kingston. It really gets me moving! :)
  • liz_bolin
    liz_bolin Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I Love Lady Gaga and Katy Perry
  • LittleVikki
    LittleVikki Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Snoop and David Guetta - I just wanna make you sweat very appropriately named aswell!
  • ejmcam
    ejmcam Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    ok, I'm going to just say it....I'm a closet Britney Spears fan....her music is super upbeat and it gets me going....
  • cloth1dr
    cloth1dr Posts: 17
    Options
    I listened to some of the songs from the Burlesque soundtrack today which dancing/working out. I love it!