iPhone 4 Armband

Options
Hey everyone!

So I am running a 5k in a few weeks and I need am arm band for my phone. I have looked at a few online but I can't seem to find anything concrete. Seems like alot of mixed reviews on most. I need something that is going to protect my phone but not drive me batty while I am running!

Any suggestions? Maybe where I can find exactly what I need?

Thanks!

Replies

• polar5554
    polar5554 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Here are the list of Best Iphone 4 Armbands.

ProFit Armband iPhone 4

Dual Fit Armband iPhone 4

EcoRunner Armband iPhone 4

SportShell Convertible Armband iPhone 4

FastFit Armband iPhone 4

OneFit Armband iPhone 4

Hope this will help you out.
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Just a funny thing. While I was reading this post, the ads on top and side of my screen all changed to armbands for iPhone 4's :)
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I picked one up at Target. It's a Belkin sport band. I love it! It has been with me on many of my runs & my first 1/2 Rock & Roll Marathon. It's a keeper!
  • jane77
    jane77 Posts: 489
    Options
    Sorry cant help I had one arm band and it drove me crazy here are the things I didn't like I have very short arms so really it just took up must of the room on upper arm and mess with my arm movement, the band was all on pcs very hard to get it tight enough not to move but loose enough not to hurt, if i needed to change something very hard to do and would usually have to take it out couldn't really do that and keep running. now I mustly stick it in my sports bra but i do have a pair of pants (Nike) that have a zipper pocket it the back it just fits in there and if I need to change something i find it easy to do and keep moving GOOD LUCK in your search and the Run
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    I just bought a belkin armband for my ipod touch and so far so good.

It took like a day to get used to but after that I didn't even notice it.
  • remembertheharddrive
    remembertheharddrive Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Not for the iphone, but I've personally never found an armband that doesn't chafe during a run. I ended up just wearing racing tops that have two built-in pockets on the lower back. They're usually big enough to accommodate gel packs, ID - and an iphone. If you get a snug one, your iphone won't bounce around at all either. If the weather looks iffy, I just tossed mine in a plastic back with a tiny hole cut in the bottom to stick the headphones in. I'd then lace the headphones up my back under the shirt to secure it in place, or hook it through a bra strap.

NWLSYB1-GR-5.jpg

AWARDS1-BK-5.jpg

BWGSTB-PK-5.jpg
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Not for the iphone, but I've personally never found an armband that doesn't chafe during a run. I ended up just wearing racing tops that have two built-in pockets on the lower back. They're usually big enough to accommodate gel packs, ID - and an iphone. If you get a snug one, your iphone won't bounce around at all either. If the weather looks iffy, I just tossed mine in a plastic back with a tiny hole cut in the bottom to stick the headphones in. I'd then lace the headphones up my back under the shirt to secure it in place, or hook it through a bra strap.

NWLSYB1-GR-5.jpg

AWARDS1-BK-5.jpg

BWGSTB-PK-5.jpg

Where did you find these tops at?
  • leighllf
    leighllf Posts: 32
    Options
    I got my Belkin armband at Wal-mart for 24.99 and it is great for my iphone4. The only thing is you have to take it out of the case to slide it into the armband. I think if is perfect. My sister doesnot like it because of the tan lines but I manily run inside on the treadmill and am not too worried about that.

I do like those tops the PP listed. Where can we get those? I suppose when it warms up, I will need something a little bigger for my I and maybe a cc to run with....
  • debbyrae3
    debbyrae3 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    bump.

I have a belkin one from walmart, too (or did... I can't find it... :sad: ).

I do want to know, though, where the PP found those shirts! They're awesome!