S.B.F. Fitness Challenge. . .July 30

Options
yoginimary
yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
Happy Anniversary to us!

Husband is feeling under the weather today, but right now we are still planning on going out tonight. Went over on my calories yesterday, mainly because I ran out of workout time - all I did was walk. I was going to go to weights class this morning, but husband would like me to make soup. So, probably more walking today.

Happy Workouts!

Mary

Replies

• yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary to us!

Husband is feeling under the weather today, but right now we are still planning on going out tonight. Went over on my calories yesterday, mainly because I ran out of workout time - all I did was walk. I was going to go to weights class this morning, but husband would like me to make soup. So, probably more walking today.

Happy Workouts!

Mary
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    I hope your husband feels better soon!

Today I am onto level 2 of the 30 day shred. If im not dead after that work out im gonna ride my stationary bike, or may even take my real bike out with my daughter.

I went to the doctor yesterday and waited 5 hours to get in!! I was really dizzy and would get pins and needles in my hands and feet. She said I may be low in B12 because I havent been eating red meat, so I go in for blood work when I have the time to see whats up. Today I am not dizzy but still the pins and needles which are more annoying than anything! haha

Today I FINALLY weighed in at 194lbs!! Just 4 more pounds and I've reached my goal!! so about 4 pounds in a week.... It may just be possible! hahahaha Yeah right!! Hopefully I can get close! Good luck to you all!!
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Today is back to bikram.

Had a killer "personal training" spin class yesterday, as I was the only person in class.

I'm actually going to the doctor for this business with my calf muscles. I keep getting knots in my muscles, and I'm concerned (after googling lots of running forums) that it might be blood clots. The spots sort of correspond with varicose vein areas. They twitch, like I can feel my heart beat, and feel like a low-grade charley horse that won't go away. Drag. Any ideas?

Hope the husband has a speedy recovery, Mary. How's the wrist?

Also, Carrie, hope that mystery is solved.

Happy workouts to all!:flowerforyou:
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    Happy Anniversary Mary:flowerforyou: Hope the soup helps hubby feel better! Sorry about your calves Viv-hope the Dr can help.

I don't remember checking in yesterday but it's all the boring same as today. I did Turbo Jam Cardio & Abs and went swimming and for a walk. Today is the same with an hour of mowing and an hour of weed pulling added in.
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,696 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone gets better quickly! Me included! Must be a day for it. I have an unexpected day off due to a migraine. It happens once a month, a few day before aunt flow arrives. I didn't have one last month because I was pregnant. Still hoping AF won't start this month.
    I really don't need a migraine today, yesterday would have been a better day. My mother in law and her granddaughter are coming to stay a couple of days. I do not like to have a messy house when my MIL comes over for obvious reasons. BUT she has migraines at least once a week so she will understand and will wonder why in the world I didn't call and tell them not to come! I hope I get past the headache and nausea before they get here. I will be okay after that. It hit hard and fast too. Suddenly I felt like I was going to throw up and then the migraine came. I hate this. I may not get to work out the rest of the week either. :grumble: I really need to watch what I eat, which may not be a problem today since I don't feel well. I'll try to check in again tomorrow. Happy anniversary Mary!
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    Options
    Carrie... I bought the Shred today. LOVE IT!

Today...
    Shred Level 1---DONE
    Stationary bike (20 min.)---DONE
    LOTS of water---8 cups down...plan to drink more!
    Walk tonight if not raining

Happy Anniversary, Mary! :flowerforyou: I hope your hubby is feeling better!
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Carrie... I bought the Shred today. LOVE IT!

Today...
    Shred Level 1---DONE
    Stationary bike (20 min.)---DONE
    LOTS of water---8 cups down...plan to drink more!
    Walk tonight if not raining

Happy Anniversary, Mary! :flowerforyou: I hope your hubby is feeling better!

Hey your routine is like mine!! The 30 day shred and then my stationary bike for about 20mins hahaha Isn't it awesome? Today was my first day on level 2! at first I was like "this is easy!! im not going to burn as many calories as level 1!" but by the end!! wow!! I didn't think that anymore haha!