What did you think of latest Biggest Loser Episode?!

kookla33
kookla33 Posts: 234
edited September 25 in Chit-Chat
Wow. I was really shocked by the last Biggest Loser. I think it was the toughest one to watch so far. What did you think?

Replies

• shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    I missed it. :( What happened?
  • CricketClover
    CricketClover Posts: 388 Member
    It was a horrible episode but I was honestly more upset when they sent Arthur home. He needed to be there more than anyone else.
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Made me cry. However, my boyfriend agreed with Bret leaving since all of his weigh-ins were lost. I was upset to see Courtney leave. She has done such a fabulous job on and off the show. I think this has been the hardest season to watch (by far)!!! So many changes and the tactics the contestants have had this year.
  • SarahR1984
    SarahR1984 Posts: 212
    I cried a lot. She was so inspirational and had such a positive attitude. I hope she can do great and blow us away at the finale! I was shocked I thought she had it this week. It was sad:(
  • Cortni27
    Cortni27 Posts: 12 Member
    I just watched it this morning on DVR and I cried too. She was so genuine. When Aurthur went home it wasn't as emotional because he did engage in some low gameplay, but Courtney was so real. It was cool how even the trainers were emotional because they loved her too. She is such an inspiration though!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Courtney's been my favorite from the get-go, but the trainers were acting like she only had 3-days to live the way they were carrying on.

Her mom looks fabulous! I bet one of them wins the home prize! :drinker:
  • I'm glad to see that I wasn't the only one bawling like a big ole cry baby!!! I can't believe that they let Brett go too! I love Courtney and am still rooting for her for the at home winner! But I cried when Justin was voted off too!!!
  • jase111
    jase111 Posts: 83
    It's crazy. When they broke up into 4 teams, to me the red team looked like the strongest one on paper.
  • foyboy
    foyboy Posts: 49
    I dunno, there was some good parts and bad parts. First off I thought it was going to be great when Jillian and Roulan were talking about the all or nothing head space - this is my mentality all the time so I thought this was going to be great, but it was just OK.

Question - where does he get the bag of chips and drawer full of candies (??). I thought it was going to be an alright show and that there were now going to try to pin point different types of personalities and how people can deal with similar situations, but it fell kind of short.

Then the Hollywood night came, and that was so pathetic I almost disowned the show altogether. That guy was an obvious plant sent in to hit on her, and how the guys had to go do something downstairs - it was scripted, and poorly scripted at that. If you disagree, just ask yourself why were we able to hear the guy - because he was wearing a mike, thats why!

And yeah, the tears at the end were a bit much, it was as if she died or was being shipped out to war - and the background music didn't help as always, like a depressing soap opera. Made me think of the cries from the Boston brothers a few seasons back, where he was yelling "You take care of my brother!!". Jillian's turning out to be quite the actress, sad.

I agree that it was early for Courtney to go and I would have liked to have seen her take the whole thing. Now its between Roulan and Moses.
  • kookla33
    kookla33 Posts: 234
    Loved hearing all of your thoughts. It will be very interesting to see what happens next week. Even though Courtney went home- she's inspired so many people! I hope she wins the at home prize, or that Arthur does. It's so cool to see their faces take shape as they look more and more like themselves, after the weight loss.

Next week, they go to New Zealand! We will see what happens then....
This discussion has been closed.