Hello

kleimola
kleimola Posts: 210 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Good morning everyone. My name is Angela. I have been lurking on this site for two months and lost 21 pounds so far. I decided a little extra encouragement from others might help me so here I am. It will be great getting to know you all.:smile:

Replies

• kleimola
    Good morning everyone. My name is Angela. I have been lurking on this site for two months and lost 21 pounds so far. I decided a little extra encouragement from others might help me so here I am. It will be great getting to know you all.:smile:
  • tilly6277
    tilly6277 Posts: 202
    Welcome! :happy: I think everbody lurks before they join! :tongue: I know I did!
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Hi there and Welcom

Way to go with the 21 lbs keep up the good work :glasses:
  • ErinRNinMaine
    ErinRNinMaine Posts: 460 Member
    Welcome and congrats on the 21 lbs! As you've already seen, this site is awesome! Keep up the good work! :happy:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    hey Angela!!! so nice to meet you!!!

good for you on your loss and hope to hang out w/ ya soon!

hugs!
    Ali :drinker:
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    21 pounds??!!?? That's great!! I can't wait till I can say I've lost that much....
  • kleimola
    Thanks everyone! I still have a long way to go.I need to loose about 60 more pounds. I have hit a plateu but have been going to the gym three days a week so I am hoping the excercise will help.
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Welcome Angela! :flowerforyou:

Congrats on your progress thus far, that's fabulous! :bigsmile:

I lurked on the site about 2 weeks before I started posting. There's many great people here who will support and motivate you along the way. You can learn a lot from this site, I hope you utilize it!

Good luck to you on your journey! :drinker:
  • kleimola
    How do I add my ticker to my psotings here?
This discussion has been closed.