Any military girls out there?

Options
So it's that time of year again... getting ready for the dreaded springtime physical fitness test for the military. I always meet my BCA but am determined to lose a couple of pounds before then. Is there anyone else out there that dreads these tests as much as I do?

Replies

• TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I use to, but after all the weight loss i dont dread them anymore. :D
  • gameovergt
    gameovergt Posts: 502
    Options
    PFA is way to easy. Don't tell me you are part of the 3 mile club?
  • bizybee316
    bizybee316 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I hate them because im horrible at pushups and situps. I usually pass weigh in, and if i dont, i always pass bca. what branch are you in?
  • wearmi1
    wearmi1 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    No not part of the 3 mile club.. but definately not a runner. I hurt my back in Afghanistan and it makes working out a challenge sometimes.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Lunachic77
    Lunachic77 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I used to dread PT tests, but since losing a lot of weight it's a lot easier to haul my butt around the track. Plus the incentive of doing it once a year compared to every 6 months really motivated me to work on the pushup and waist measurement part of the test..and strive for an excellent....so for me November is my next test. I still get nervous on test day but I think the added pressure helps you do a lot better than you would on a normal day.