:( :(

Options
Still lost on this hole weight loss thing , :( so should i eat less carbs and more protein? lol i feel so confused ,ive never went on a diet before .. << newbie ,so if any one can give me some advice on the best ways to lose weight that would be helpful thanks :)

Replies

• DeadlyDame13
    DeadlyDame13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    hi babe,
    well you gotta do whats best for YOU ---pretty muchs its eating less and excercising ---there's nothing magical about it ---its hard but worth it
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it on watching my calorie intake alone. I try to stay close or under in fats and carbs. A am ALWAYS over on protein, but I've learned they set the protein levels REALLY low on here, so... yeah. Start with just watching calories, and then work on one thing at a time, like if your fats or carbs are consistently over work on lowering those, etc... It's a LOT easier than it sounds. :D
  • katiejarr
    katiejarr Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Start with counting calories and exercising, thats the easiest way to begin plus its an eye opener to see what you're actually eating every day, good luck!
  • momma3sweetgirls
    momma3sweetgirls Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    It's helpful to speak with a registered dietician or nutritionist to find out what will work best for you. If that's not an option, just google recommended amounts of carbs, protein, fat, etc.
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    In the beginning all I watched was calories and exercised. Now that I'm down to the last little bit I have to watch carbs and protein more.
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I say: eat within your MFP goals. If that doesn't work, then you can start worrying about eating more of this or less of that.
  • kevanos
    kevanos Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    set your self some goals.

Change the goals MFP gives you to 50% carb, 30% protein, 20% fat

Then MFP will do the math for you and tell you how many grams of each to eat.