I just wanted to say

Options
In light of the fact that I actually feel like i am on the right track and that I can FINALLY reach my goal, and i actually feel comfortable in workout clothes for the gym (no more pj pants and over sized t-shirts) I want to say..............THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT. It is so amazing to know that there are so many wonderful, non-judgemental, people out there willing to support each other. I LOVE YOU ALL! *said through tears of happiness*

I have felt better with the last 10lbs i have lost then ever before. and it is because of the people behind me. before when i lost weight it was just a "well good" no one really understood what i was going through, on here everyone understands and supports and always have something postivie to say! And I am here for all of you too! any questions or just need someone to vent to, message me :):)

i may have posted this in the wrong place, buuuuuuuuuuuuut i had to say it. And for those of you who aren't my friends on here, I am sure you all have friends on here you feel this way about and that feel this way about you. So thank you to everyone who is being a motivator and support wall for someone else, on here or in real life :)

that is all <3 off to the gym with my MFP:: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/myswtshadow

add her, she is awesome :)

Replies

• oreyna49
    oreyna49 Posts: 152
    Options
    Just Awsome!!!!!!!!!
  • Puggled
    Puggled Posts: 26
    Options
    You're nearly there, you've done so well. Is it wrong to feel jealous?
    I'll not ask your secret, there never is one. What I will ask if you don't mind is how you deal with cravings? I find that the hardest part and the biggest contributor to my weight loss plan going out the window. My other question (sorry for being a pain) is how do you stay motivated during the hard times?

It's great to read something like what you've posted. It's an inspiration to know you're not alone and that it can be done.

Thanks and congratulations :drinker:
  • loriannmartin
    loriannmartin Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    oh my congrats on your huge loss.... thats wonderful and inspiring :-)
  • JPayne53
    JPayne53 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You are very inspiring!! Thank you!
  • calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL!!!!!! Kudos on a job well done!!! You deserve all the happiness in the world and I'm glad to be your friend because you really do inspire me to keep at it even when I'm down. Keep up the good work!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: