I dont want saggy arms or tummy! ADVICE PLEASE...

Options
So the thing is I am very big right now... I am 333lb and I am on a seriously lifestyle mission... I am working out and eating right... MY CONCERN IS - I have seen people lose weight and sag a lot under the arms behind the legs and get a flabby belly. I know I will have some sagging as i am big and that is expected. I do however want to work on preventing it as much as I can. my question is.... WHAT CAN I DO TO PREVENT AS MUCH SAGGING AS i CAN??? WHAT WORKOUTS SHOULD i DO?? PLEASE ADVICE IS NEEDED... ADD ME LEXY83 . have a great day!

Replies

• jessicajoy87
    Options
    I have the same fear. I know that my tummy will sag and my husband said I can get a tummy tuck when I lose all the weight I need to lose. But as of right now I just accept it because there is not much to be done. Try to strength train your problem areas and muscle will fill the space. You might be lucky and your skin won't sag. I hear that the quicker you lose the more saggy you will become. So try to keep your weightloss in the healthy limit, 1-2 lbs a week. I wish I knew more about it. Good luck.