the belly fat diet

zoombie_bear
zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
edited September 25 in Health and Weight Loss
by Jorge Cruise, has anyone tried this, or what are you views on this, Dr Oz and Oprah have talked about this in the past, he's got a fiew books out, looking for advice if this is worh trying out?

Replies

• atrayubrandy
    atrayubrandy Posts: 188 Member
    Ew. I don't want to eat belly fat. Kidding! I actually have not tried this one but I have one of Jorge Cruise's diet books (the 3 hour diet, I think). I wasn't impressed. The book was 99% motivational talking and like 1% useful information. Luckily, I bought it second hand for like $1. I would recommend focusing on lowering your carbohydrates and adding more lean protein in your diet. That is supposed to decrease your belly fat...and I bet if you buy the book that's exactly what it'll say.
  • The books that HAVE helped me make better choices of food (not that I stick to it ALL the time) is Suzanne Sommers, Sommersizing. It helps to kick start your weight loss goals and I NEVER felt hungry. It does throw off calorie counting a bit but its easy to come back to. Plus the whole book is useful info and great recipes.
This discussion has been closed.