You know you are an MFP addict when….

Options

Replies

• mommymovingmountains
    mommymovingmountains Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You give up facebook to spend your time surfing the forums.

I have done just that....FB seems so lame now!!! Phahahaha

Meeee too!!!! I HATE FB now!! I am always on here stalking people's success's and blogs!!:drinker:

Hahahaha! I agree
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    . . . you know that "bump" has nothing to do with running into someone or something.
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    You Moved the iPhone app into the priority bar at the bottom of your screen! LOL
  • Losing2Live69
    Losing2Live69 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    When you get up in the middle of the night and go check on your computer how many calories are in something you are planning on eating for the day! I will lay in bed with my wheels spinning, trying to figure out how many calories are in what I am planning on eating the next day. I often tip toe out into the livingroom and get on my laptop to check!
  • TNH76
    TNH76 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    . . .one of the pockets in your purse is always stuffed with empty food wrappers so you can log them accurately on MFP when you get home.

Yep!:laugh:
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    You keep the MFP page up all day at work!! (secretly hidden behind a valid website used for my job of course!)

Yup right behind my gradebook...LOL!
  • kittycat613
    kittycat613 Posts: 55 Member
    Options

Yup, this is me too! A lot of the people I have on FaceBook are quite down & out. It's nice to come on here & see people's success and get amazing motivation! :happy:
  • shaunarlr83
    shaunarlr83 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    After your dog runs at the dog park for an hour, you make sure he eats his exercise calories. :wink:

haha this is too funny!

Mine was when our internet was down I drove all through town with my laptop trying to bounce off of random signals so I wouldn't lose count on my daily tracker lol! Definitely need that new phone someone mentioned :blushing:
  • chrisc31
    chrisc31 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You Moved the iPhone app into the priority bar at the bottom of your screen! LOL

I didn't put it in the dock but it's definitely on the first screen!
  • tobitude
    tobitude Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    When you family asks you how many calories you have left for the day and they are not on MFP!!
  • Shantre
    Shantre Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    After your dog runs at the dog park for an hour, you make sure he eats his exercise calories. :wink:

So funny. I wish I had it on my phone.
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options

Meeee too!!!! I HATE FB now!! I am always on here stalking people's success's and blogs!!:drinker:
    Done that too!!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options

Done that too!!
  • jaelwoman
    jaelwoman Posts: 81
    Options
    Before you even get out of bed you reach for your phone and check MFP!
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    OK -- is your dog logged into Wii Fit, too? :smile:
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    You're so excited, you run from the bathroom to the computer nekkid so you can log your weight loss right away!
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options

Done that too!!

Ditto that -- I usually spend 10-15 minutes on Facebook, then all of my spare "TV" Time here. I really hate it when I miss something important on one of my favorite shows because I'm so focused on MFP. Good thing there's Tivo, and I can rewind! LOL
  • Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    When you call a local sandwich shop your company ordered sanwiches from and ask then what brand lunch meat they use and what their house sauce is made of so that you can get the most accurate calorie count.
  • Jenyfur1
    Jenyfur1 Posts: 361
    Options
    ....you want to upgrade your phone just to be able to log on the go and say hi to everyone when away from the computer

Ok.. Me too!!!! I too have given up mostly on my FB so that I can stalk the forums...
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    you are simultaneously scanning a package for its nutritional values (cause it's faster than searching) while commenting on someone's work out on your computer!!! LOL!