Its official.

Options
When I first started MFP I was at 130 lbs..this is what I would like to call my umm "trigger" weight. I never allow myself to get any heavier. My goal was to get to 120 aka the weight I was my senior year in high school and the weight I was before I started dating my current diet-sabatoging boyfriend :wink: ! So for the past week and a half or so the scale has been reading 119.8 or some numbers around there..so its official, I have met my original goal! For some reason however, I don't feel as happy as I thought I would be so I lowered my goal to 115. Its just amazing though because before MFP I would try to lose weight and get to about 124-125 and always always plateau! I also began posting on the Runner's Club forum..it got me really addicted to running and I am almost positive that my consistent running and the amazing support from that group :bigsmile: had something to do with my loss as well! This site is amazing and really helps me track everything I do and eat! I hope to reach 115 by the time I have to get my license renewed in Sept..it would be cool for my new license to read 115 lbs! Haha I'm a dork.

Anyways just wanted to share my little story and thank everyone on here..you guys rock! I love MFP!

Replies

• food_junkie
    food_junkie Posts: 434
    Options
    When I first started MFP I was at 130 lbs..this is what I would like to call my umm "trigger" weight. I never allow myself to get any heavier. My goal was to get to 120 aka the weight I was my senior year in high school and the weight I was before I started dating my current diet-sabatoging boyfriend :wink: ! So for the past week and a half or so the scale has been reading 119.8 or some numbers around there..so its official, I have met my original goal! For some reason however, I don't feel as happy as I thought I would be so I lowered my goal to 115. Its just amazing though because before MFP I would try to lose weight and get to about 124-125 and always always plateau! I also began posting on the Runner's Club forum..it got me really addicted to running and I am almost positive that my consistent running and the amazing support from that group :bigsmile: had something to do with my loss as well! This site is amazing and really helps me track everything I do and eat! I hope to reach 115 by the time I have to get my license renewed in Sept..it would be cool for my new license to read 115 lbs! Haha I'm a dork.

Anyways just wanted to share my little story and thank everyone on here..you guys rock! I love MFP!
  • BreaNix
    BreaNix Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker:

Great Job!
    :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!!!! That is so great! That must be a wonderful feeling. I am sure you will definitely help to inspire others to keep going! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:

:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    -Tami
  • ShellyBee
    ShellyBee Posts: 117
    Options
    in your profile pics you have a split screen with what your current weight vs. goal weight would look like. do you mind me asking where i would find that?
  • food_junkie
    food_junkie Posts: 434
    Options
    in your profile pics you have a split screen with what your current weight vs. goal weight would look like. do you mind me asking where i would find that?

I went to mvm.com and just saved both the pics onto my computer and edited them into one pic and added the text using paint.
  • pavang82
    pavang82 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    congrats. i was looking at your profile, and it seemed like you're losing weight every week or every other week and fast. what type of exercises do you do? i really want to lose weight, but at times it seems like its hard.
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you on your success! YEY YOU GIRLIE!
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Great for you!! That's a wonderful accomplishment :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!