Shakeology?

Options
Has anyone ever had any success with using shakeology along with their diet and exercise plan? Did it help you lose more weight? I'm considering trying it but I wanted to get some feedback first.

Replies

• monicanicoletta
    monicanicoletta Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm interested too! I'd love a way to get a sample..
  • SimplyDeLish
    Options
    There was a thread on this yesterday you may want to review.
  • asallen7
    asallen7 Posts: 301
    Options
    Shakeology does help with weightloss--especially if the rest of your diet is healthy.
  • AdamATGATT
    AdamATGATT Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Paging Deb to the white courtesy phone, paging Deb to the white courtesy phone...
  • bybybelly
    bybybelly Posts: 56
    Options
    Someone could send you a sample......I got one sent to me. And while the benefits are awesome, I couldn't choke it down:(
  • snowsflake
    snowsflake Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my Shakeology...I drink it every day...usually before my morning workouts. I mix mine with either peanut or almond butter and a banana. Helps with the sweet tooth as well! :)
  • CindyWard4u
    CindyWard4u Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Shakeology is one amazing product in my honest opinion. Like anything it will help if you use it. I have heard of some people just replacing a single meal with it and eating their regular way and losing weight.
    I advocate an overall healthy lifestyle change which incorporates nutrition and exercise...it does a body good. :)

Normally you can get samples from your Team Beachbody Coach...and if you don't have one, you can find one on the Teambeachbody.com site or hit me up for some info as I am a Coach and I have had quite a bit of success with my weightloss journey. Finding a Coach that fits your needs is important. :)

And...with Shakeology...you have no risk because there is a 100% money back guarantee...so nothing to lose but a few pounds. ;-)