I'm having a Midlife Crisis

Options
unhinge
unhinge Posts: 318 Member
I'm new to MFP but not new to dieting. It has become my life long hobby. I would really like to take it to the next step and become a professional at this stage in my life. I am so tired of packing around these extra pounds and so far have found loosing weight when you are over 50 is not as easy as it once was. There is not allot that is as easy as it once was in my life. Looking for friends because my profile says I don't have any.

Replies

• carlybarley22
    carlybarley22 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend and encourage you on your journey, add sent! =).
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: hi there unhinge...you are definately in the right place to take control!

You will gain friends easily through the forums...plus you will gain support..something that has helped me! I lost all my weight through using this site...stay motivated and strong and you can do it easily!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • lbritt5
    lbritt5 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welcome unhinge,
    "Your life long hobby" comment kinda got to me. I would love to be your friend and encourage you along the way.
  • Sammyk50
    Sammyk50 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hey Hi and welcome, u will love it here! Add me as a friend if u would like :)
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Send a friend request to me!

L.
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Great place for any dieter. Because you actually internalize this stuff. Feel free to friend me. I gave up last year saying it's too late for me to lose weight at 48. I was wrong! It's really very simple once it's laid out like here. And eating too little was my problem last year. I'm going to weigh less than when I was 35 before I am 50 next January! And be more fit and healthy!
  • jlsAhava
    jlsAhava Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Hey Hi and welcome, u will love it here! Add me as a friend if u would like :)

Sammy is a wonderfully supportive friend to have! While you're at it, feel free to send a friend request to me if you'd like!