Butt Pain

Options
Hello, so recently i have been having pain in my behind, i can't sit for long periods of time,when i get up i have to take my time , it hurts to do exercises on the floor, it is even hurting to the point that it hurts while i am sleeping , i tried using soft cushions while doing exercises on the floor, yoga mats etc, but the pain is constantly there, i have looked online to see what it could possibly be, one said osteoporosis , other said i'm losing fat in my behind others said they noticed they got this when they lost weight, anybody else have this problem and what did u do about it , thanks

Replies

• beatlemom
    beatlemom Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Is it your tailbone that hurts, or muscle pain or nerve pain. You should probably see a doctor to pinpoint what the pain is from...
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I believe it is my tailbone
  • mejoni
    mejoni Posts: 2
    Options
    Sounds like your Sciatic Nerve is getting impinged. Is exercise new for you? Are you doing stretching?
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    I have been exercising for at least 5 years, and yes i stretch 3 times a week , thanks
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I have pain in my butt. I call him my husband. :happy:
  • Coyla
    Coyla Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. Sitting can be uncomfortable after awhile.
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Go and see your doctor. Could be a number of things however I doubt it would be osteoporosis
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Thanks guys for all your replies:flowerforyou: