Whoohoo!!!!

peej76
peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
Please don't shoot the messenger but.......only 5 more months til Christmas yay!!!!!! I can't wait, all m kids are at very easy ages to buy for, pokemon and superheroes for Ty, music stuff for Austin (and maybe a lip ring that he's been bugging for) and baby toys for Cash (it'll be his 1st Christmas)

Replies

• peej76
    Please don't shoot the messenger but.......only 5 more months til Christmas yay!!!!!! I can't wait, all m kids are at very easy ages to buy for, pokemon and superheroes for Ty, music stuff for Austin (and maybe a lip ring that he's been bugging for) and baby toys for Cash (it'll be his 1st Christmas)
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    I just told my mother-in-law that yesterday "I can't believe it's only five months until Christmas". Crazy how time flies!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Because I hate to be strapped for cash, I Christmas shop all year. Especially when the stores are getting rid of their winter stuff. :tongue:

Ho-Ho-Ho! :bigsmile:
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Ok, now you have to promise not to shoot ME - I start my shopping on August 1st every year for everyone except my hubby and kids. That way it doesn't kill my budget - I buy 1 thing a week - and I have all the stuff done that needs to be shipped out of state in time.

Happy holidays! :laugh:
  • peej76
    Because I hate to be strapped for cash, I Christmas shop all year. Especially when the stores are getting rid of their winter stuff. :tongue:

Ho-Ho-Ho! :bigsmile:
    I always say this is how I'm gonna do my next years shopping, but birthdays get in the way(huge family=lots of birthday presents), then school shopping then we finally dive into the Christmas shopping......around the end of November. I really need to start doing it right lol!!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    I love the holiday season...from Halloween to Easter! lol...only bad thing about it is the food part......

Halloween starts w/ candy....lots of candy....

Thanksgiving...mmm turkey dinner w/ all the fixin's and some lasagna and antipasto too LOL

Christmas Eve....Fish Feast...which is not soo bad...but then the pastries....
    Christmas Day .....big big big meal w/ the works....

New Years Eve ....Chinese food and booze! lol

Valentine's Day....candy...chocolates usually

St. Patty's Day....Beer!

Easter....big dinner and more CANDY like jelly beans and chocolate bunnies!

ya that's gonna be soooo fun:tongue::ohwell: I feel full all the sudden LMBO

I start shopping for the Christmas early too....my son's bday is Dec 16th so I need to shop smart lol

hugs!
    Ali
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    I think starting early is a GREAT idea! I should probably start soon! I will work on my list! Thanks for posting!!! Christmas is my FAVORITE time of year! I seriously sing christmas songs year-round! People think I'm CRAZY!:noway:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    I love the holiday season...from Halloween to Easter! lol...only bad thing about it is the food part......

Thanksgiving...mmm turkey dinner w/ all the fixin's and some lasagna and antipasto too LOL

St. Patty's Day....Beer!

I start shopping for the Christmas early too....my son's bday is Dec 16th so I need to shop smart lol

hugs!
    Ali

Yes, I know! I started my new "lifestyle" in September, right before the holiday's started. I don't know HOW I managed to be so successful through that!!! I even went to the Big E in the first week of October...and trust me, that will count as a "food" holiday too!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Oh and you forgot all "monthly moments" for women, when either chocolate or salt is craved!! :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    I love the Christmas season! Just the whole holiday season! So fun! I may start shopping soon too! Get a little done at a time.
  • pavang82
    pavang82 Posts: 454 Member
    christmas is like every week for my kids. they're just too spoiled! :laugh:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member

St. Patty's Day....Beer!

hugs!
    Ali

Yes, I know! I started my new "lifestyle" in September, right before the holiday's started. I don't know HOW I managed to be so successful through that!!! I even went to the Big E in the first week of October...and trust me, that will count as a "food" holiday too!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Oh and you forgot all "monthly moments" for women, when either chocolate or salt is craved!! :laugh:

oh yes our SPECIAL MONTHY HOLIDAY'S...how could I forget:grumble: :laugh: :laugh: