Replies

• hwjssc
    hwjssc Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    WOW..keep up the good work:)
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Wow you look soo good!!! You can see a drastic change. I'm sure that is helping you keep your goal! I am new to MFP so seeing these results shows me I can do it! Thank you for sharing, that is very brave to show your before, and how vaunerable you were. You go Girl!!
  • MsScorpio67
    MsScorpio67 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Okay girl you did the damn thing. What did you do? And I'm gonna friend you, lolol
  • chnkydnknmomma
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! You look fantastic, keep it up!!!
  • luv_lite_laftr
    luv_lite_laftr Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! congrats:smile:
  • Motomo46
    Motomo46 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! I am in awe. Truly inspiring. Thanks for sharing your success. It helps keep me going knowing that others are successful.
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Okay girl you did the damn thing. What did you do? And I'm gonna friend you, lolol

Thank you love :). Well feel free to add me and send me a message. I can definitely let you know how I started off on this crazy journey :)
  • Krys_T
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! I am in awe. Truly inspiring. Thanks for sharing your success. It helps keep me going knowing that others are successful.

And you can totally do it! Just take one day at a time and know that you need to reach a goal! You will have up days and down days...but it will feel so good when you see those results, and it will be worth it!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Bump
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Bump :). Loving the new amazing people that I am adding :)
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Good job! You are looking great!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    You"ve done an awesome job so far....You look amazing :flowerforyou:
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Thanks so much!
  • chickenlittle
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!!!!!
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    You are looking fabulous! Keep up the great work. I'm proud of you!!!!!
  • jemmajoy
    jemmajoy Posts: 18
    Options
    wow, you really made me want to work for it!! i am a size 24.. I want to try to get down to a 18 by my wedding in Oct 2012.. (maybe more :-p)
  • Krys_T
    Options
    wow, you really made me want to work for it!! i am a size 24.. I want to try to get down to a 18 by my wedding in Oct 2012.. (maybe more :-p)

You can totally do it! If you ever need any advice..please add me and ask, I don't know everything...but what I don't know, I can definitely find out!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great!!!!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Wow, you look great!!!!

You are lookin pretty darn good yourself lady! Great work!
  • leelee03
    leelee03 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!