Skinny Saturday, April 9

Options
Hi there Skinny Saturday People!!!

:smile: Do you need a weekend boost? I sure do! Many times the weekend is a challenge to get through and we end up undoing everything we worked so hard for through the week. Take the Skinny Saturday Challenge and finish your weekend with a smile on your face! :flowerforyou: Here's what it entalis:

Think double, double, double! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
Double your exercise~
Double your water intake (within healthy limits)~ :drinker: :drinker:
Double your willpower to stop eating after dinner and log every tidbit that crosses those lips! :tongue:

Just let me know now if you are in....then check in and out when you can on Saturday to let us know how it is going and encourage someone else. Grab a buddy and make the commitment! :heart: There is power in numbers....I know one thing for sure.....

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IN! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Replies

• iitsolivia
    Options
    I am SO in!! I screwed up SO bad last weekend and even though it's Wednesday, I'm not back to my peppy-strict-healthy self yet!
  • momogogo
    momogogo Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I love it! I am in. Weekends are hard aren't they? But when you put it like that I think I can make it a success. Thanks, you will hear from me saturday.
  • jen2bthin78
    Options
    I'm IN!!!! Oh my god am I in!!! I did so terrible last weekend and I am so pissed at my self.. I am so glad I just read your postI will definitely doing this Challenge because I need to be held accountable in some way shape or form.... Thanks!!!!
    Jen
  • lynnie30
    lynnie30 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I want to be in too! I have been having a really hard time sticking to this, so maybe a kick- butt weekend plan will help :)
  • ladybuggal3
    Options
    I am totally IN..... we are going over to a friend's house for Dinner Saturday so this will be a GREAT test of my will power!!!!!!!

GREAT suggestion! :flowerforyou:
  • DucatiKing
    Options
    ohhh sounds ROUGH! i think i'll try it.... should be a very good BURN!!!
  • mommymovingmountains
    mommymovingmountains Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I am so IN!
  • schninie82
    schninie82 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    IN IN IN IN IN IN!!! Double the determination too!! grrrr!!!
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I'm In!!!!!!
  • ladychi306
    ladychi306 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Im in too!!!!:smile::smile: :happy:
  • nomoremuffintop42
    nomoremuffintop42 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    all i can say is i will try...daughter has bday party from 1 to 4 i can resist pizza ect...just not sure if i can get in the double work out...I do have you thank you for you for making me more mindful of drinking water...makes a world of difference this week!~~ god bless you~
    I notice that you are a bears fan..my sister is in chicago...I have been there twice once in the summer lovely- once in the winter not so lovely...wonderful state i have to say!! I wish you all the best and thank you for your support it means the world!
    Take care
    Colleen
  • plm0902
    plm0902 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Absolutely in! Every weekend feels like a set back. Checking in now and will again after I have a 2 hour yoga class and do a 1 hour walk! Yeah!
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Morning Folks! Got my first work out on and done! Burned 790 Cals, so far 88 oz water consumed! :drinker: :drinker: BRING IT PEOPLE!!!
    :wink:
  • regentin
    regentin Posts: 60
    Options
    I'm in! Thanks for the push...weekends are always tough!:smile:
  • watermelonstarfish
    watermelonstarfish Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    can i join?'
  • Missevanston
    Options
    can i join?'

Of course! Get busy!!
  • Missevanston
    Options
    Well I finished out strong! Got my double work out in, and closed out my diary under cals with 152 oz of water!!!!! I OWNED my Skinny Saturday, How about you?