ughhhh... disgusted!

Options
so tonight, i FINALLY decided to take some pics. and i gotta say... EW! i was completely disgusted!! i take decent pics... as long as i have clothes on! i took them in my sports bra and shorts, and i was not happy at all! the good thing is... that just motivated me 100x more to get my butt in gear! everytime i think of something bad, i will look at those pics. everytime i feel like being lazy, i will look at those pics. everytime i feel like i cant go another second, i will again... look at those pics! i have decided to take them monthly and when i get to where i feel comfortable enough, i will share them. i have already lost quite a bit before i joined this site, and it makes me wonder what i looked like before!! wish i had taken them before i started so that i could compare. my opinion ... take pics! it will put u in a whole diff mind frame for sure!!

Replies

• sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Oh I know exactly what you mean. My pics like that are strictly for my purposes, I could never post them here. It is a real motivator thats for sure!
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Oh I know exactly what you mean. My pics like that are strictly for my purposes, I could never post them here. It is a real motivator thats for sure!
    YES... yes it is!! i hope to one day be able to say... LOOK HOW FAR I HAVE COME!!! then and ONLY then will i think about sharing!!
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Honey there is no way you should feel disgusted, because that is still your lovely self underneath.

Love and accept and it will help with healing and moving forward.

GG
  • monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Me too. Mine are on my phone. I will post them AFTER I reach my goal cause then I won't care. = )
  • Tyscheff
    Tyscheff Posts: 21
    Options
    Keep up the good work guys! Remember, you have to push yourself to get in shape. This is something that you need to be ready for, not something that you can just pick up on any day. But I'm glad to see that there is motivation involved! Summer is just around the corner and remember, no matter what you'll always be beautiful.
  • bicajen
    bicajen Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    OMG I know how you feel! Just did the same thing last night! I took a "break" and ended up gaining my weight back. <argh> But the above poster had a point. Thats still you in there. Dont forget to love who you are and what you can become! Keep up the good work!