I feel the size of the moon! So bloated! AAAAHHHH, dang TOM

Replies

• Jerri_Thompson
    Options
    Ditto :ohwell:
  • rachelvjean
    rachelvjean Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    right now is the key word.... keep working and this will be history. :smile:
  • Bridge_CG
    Bridge_CG Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Water water water! It helps. I promise!
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    who's Tom?
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    This Tom guy must be a real A Hole, he's is completely messing with all the female MFP'ers
  • KristenAnn711
    Options
    who's Tom?

bleedy time
  • SparksFly460
    Options
    who's Tom?

TOM: Time of the month AKA mother nature AKA a woman's dreaded time AKA period.

Drink green tea girl...it work wonders!
  • Ninjitsu
    Ninjitsu Posts: 163
    Options
    This Tom guy must be a real A Hole, he's is completely messing with all the female MFP'ers

Hahaha Funny.
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    *hugs*
  • B140
    B140 Posts: 56
    Options

LOL, so true!
  • KristenAnn711
    Options
    We're all on the same cycle...watch it fellas
  • vsangel87
    vsangel87 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    omg i totally know how you feellll! :( it's that time for me too and i weighed myself this morning...horrible! i wanted to scream. and to make things worse, i indulged in a piece of velvet cake tonight and went over my calorie limit! have you done the same? i wanna know if it's normal to eat like a pig during that time...lol
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Haha. Yep. Thank god I'll be done in a couple days. This TOM made me look absolutely HUGE in the mirror when just last week I was looking great! Ugh, can't wait til its over!
  • ebkins7
    ebkins7 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    omg i totally know how you feellll! :( it's that time for me too and i weighed myself this morning...horrible! i wanted to scream. and to make things worse, i indulged in a piece of velvet cake tonight and went over my calorie limit! have you done the same? i wanna know if it's normal to eat like a pig during that time...lol

Try upping your intake of magnesium... unfortunately our cycles deplete this in our bodies... and makes us have crazy cravings and other PMS symtoms...
    You can get a supplement in the vatimin section at the store!

Good luck ladies!!!
  • tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I just got over mine. Keep on drinking your water and be sure to keep your workout regimen going even if you don't feel like it.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    I don't get TOM right now, HA! ;D
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Sooooooooooo bloated right now too. I'm feeling your pain. I started last night :(
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    ditto here too:ohwell:
  • BonitaAppleBomb87
    Options
    I hate TOM he's a real JERK !!
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    I feel the size of the moon! So bloated! AAAAHHHH, dang TOM

AAAAGGGHHHHHH!!!! You totally sucked me in with the title of your post. I was just sitting here, trying to think of a reason NOT to drink during American Idol ( I HATE that show and have turned it into a drinking game) and jack my calorie count, when there you were, a cry in the wilderness for support. I click, and BLAM! it's another episode of Period Talk. GAAH! :noway: :noway: So disappointed!! :cry:
    Thanks bunches, :huh: :huh:
    Ted

This was meant in fun and kindness. And for all of you out there, hanging out with that *kitten* Tom, You ALL look very pretty!! :bigsmile: