Options
Hi, I'm Erika. I am new to fitness pal, however I am not new to trying to lose weight.. unfortunately, I have not been successful in the past. I'm tired of being disappointed with the decisions I make about my health and I am hoping that journaling my food and feelings about losing weight will help. I also hope that having a supportive community available could give me that extra push.

Today, it was confirmed that I have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. In the future, I would like to be a mom.. but, that's near impossible without losing weight. I need to stay motivated and get healthy for MYSELF, my husband and our future children.

I really look forward to supporting others while I am being supported in achieving my weight loss goal!

Replies

• rebeccajoy
    Options
    Congratulations girl! ;-) That is a great start! You can do it! This site is amazing! I have failed before each time I had tried to lose weight but I am going to succeed this time. And so can you! ;-)

Add me if you like! I will give you support! Support is a major thing that will help you lose weight! don't try and do this alone! it doesn't work well!

Adding everything you eat will really help you to cut down on your food intake. and when you go to eat something think - "Do I really want to eat this?"

Each day is a new day. do what you can. but don't carry regrets from yesterday into today. Make it a new start each day. ;)

Keep smiling!
    Andrea