NSV - BBQ Night!!!

Options
So, I enjoyed a great BBQ dinner with my best friends tonight...and I didn't feel guilty!!!! I ate light all day in order to enjoy this meal. In the past, I would have felt guilty and given up on my weight loss plans. However, I am getting ready to workout, take a hot bath, and get ready for a busy day tomorrow.

This is a BIG! Really, really BIG for me!!!!

Replies

• fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    mmmmmmmmmm BBQ :)
  • daniellejg
    Options
    Good for you!
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Good for you girl!! We all deserve to eat what we want every now and then. I read that if you always deprive yourself of your favorites it can actually backfire and you will end up resenting your "diet" and failing. So I say YAY for BBQ and good for you for not feeling guilty!
    I have been so good for over 3 weeks and always stay within my calorie range so I decided that this Saturday when we go to our favorite bar and grill I will get cheeseballs and a hamburger....then work out on Sunday and start eating healthier again. I don't think that we are falling off the wagon or anything when we eat our favorite foods...I think we are satisfying a need. And I NEED to have my cheeseball fix at least once a month!!!! :laugh:
    Good luck to you on the rest of your weight loss journey!!
  • VictoriaFitness2010
    VictoriaFitness2010 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    So true! You need treats every now and then. I refuse to deprive myself. Deprivation never helped me lose weight. It's a lifestyle change.
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Fun and guilt-free food. LOVE it!!! I did that recently with my kiddos at Dairy Queen. It's great to know we can fit life into our lifestyle.
  • EHuntRN
    EHuntRN Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Thats great...thats what its all bout..its a lifestyle change not a diet..what normal person shouldnt be able to enjoy some good BBQ every now and again!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!