Hello everyone! New here

EirinY
EirinY Posts: 2
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone, please excuse me if my English grammer isn't good, doing my best! Im male currently weighing at 139lbs at and doing my best to get down to 125-128lbs by 3- 4 months. I have never done an actual wieght loss plan , so im pretty new to this, but for now im just making sure I exercise daily. I feel that having a good diet is the biggest challenge for me , but im doing my best to make the right choices. There are some food choices i have been making, that i hear is beneficial for people, but sometimes im paranoid, that these food choices arnt so healthy afterall (Mainly Nuts, Cereal). I also wish to take alot of protein rich foods, but will also be able to lose weight. If anyone has any recommendations for my goal, please give me some tips! Anyways i really hope il be able to reach this goal in 3-4months, and hope everyone else reaches their goals too^^.

Replies

• Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Welcome to MFP. I'm sure you will find this site as helpful for you as it has been for me! Good luck on your weight loss journey.
This discussion has been closed.