Turbo Jam

Options
Has any one on here ever tried it ? if so dose it really work,because it looks like something that would be fun :) ...

if so---- how much have you lost? in what amount of time ?and is it worth it ? thanks keep up the good work everyone!!

Replies

• busybee33
    busybee33 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Love turbo jam! i use it every other night and twenty min is nothing....love it ...now the sculpt is a little tough but i only do that three days a week. try jillian micheals , now that one you will feel! esp muscles
  • Portugueselove
    Portugueselove Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I do Turbo Kickboxing, i started in January and i lost 10 lbs by going twice a week, in February i lagged but i am back on it. It is fun and you sweat a lot. Burn lots of calories in 60 minutes.
  • MizzFitness
    MizzFitness Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I lost over 35lbs in 3 months with turbo jam. I just had to finally commit to it. You can read my story and see my before pic on sculptyourbodyfit .com

I'm not even joking when I say that Turbo Jam changed my life and that Chalene Johnson helped me love myself for the first time ever. :) Good luck girly!!
  • Yatashie
    Yatashie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Turbo Jam, it's fun, relatively easy to follow and you will see results. I am terrible at following prescribed plans because I am a student and I don't always have the budget for the suggested eating habits but I know that I feel the "burn" in my whole body when I do Turbo Jam. I have had it for about 4 years and have been doing it on and off, it never gets boring and it's a great way to get in a little cardio when you are short on time. I recently got into Turbo Fire as well but it is much more advanced and difficult to follow, I say that as a dancer of 10 years who is used to picking up fast choreography so keep that in mind if you decide to give Fire a try.
  • HeatherAnne05
    Options
    i'm thinking about trying it so .thanks everyone for your comments ,from what i heard it was a really good dvd work out :)