First Day looking for friend support!

Options
I just joined last night. Had a great day today, dragged the treadmill out and walked for 15 mins. Will try and add a few minutes each day. What a great site.....Good Luck to all

Replies

• hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Great job!
    All progress is great!
    I'm proud. :)
  • Ninjitsu
    Ninjitsu Posts: 163
    Options
    So far, so good. Welcome to MFP!
  • FitToFab
    FitToFab Posts: 47
    Options
    me 2 i just joined....
  • FitToFab
    FitToFab Posts: 47
    Options
    me 2 i just joined....
  • journey2size16
    Options
    hay!!! i just joined this site too and i love it!!!! if u have a face book pg check out my page called coming out of the closet my journey to a size 16. i made the pg bc i cant do the weight lost thing alone and while i need motivation and supoort so does everyone else. if u need or want extra support, motivation and to jus reach ur goal with friendly ppl who actually care visit and like it!
  • celticgirl1787
    Options
    way to go! I just joined a week ago and I love it! Search through their exercise database! I was surprised to see that some of the activities that I can count toward my exercise! I did my weigh in today and was so surprised to see I'd lost 4lbs my first week! I'm not going to expect that every week, of course, but all those extra calories that I've cut out and the bit of exercise that I've done has made a difference already!
  • happymusicjapan
    happymusicjapan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone!

I've been in and out of this website for the last two months or so, but I'm back in the game and I'm going to do it! It's nice to meet y'all.

Friend me if you want :D

Extra motivation is always good XD
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    CommittohealthCHANGED Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Welcome, any kind of exercise is better than nothing.:flowerforyou: Have a great a journey to being healthy.
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    I just joined last night. Had a great day today, dragged the treadmill out and walked for 15 mins. Will try and add a few minutes each day. What a great site.....Good Luck to all

Welcome! (: