Nutrition Experiment

Options
Hello,

I Just started on this site about three weeks ago because I am making a change from college to real life. After about 5 years of excessive drinking and malnutrition I decided to make a change. I am not here to lose weight though I believe that will happen. I am here because I believe weight loss and overall health really matter on the nutrients you eat and the quality of food. My full story is in my profile but I am here to experiment with this idea that by maintaining my normal workout and keeping around the same calories as before that I can ACCELERATE the "get fit" process faster than just calorie counting and exercise. I am doing this as a lifestyle change but think it would be beneficial to others if I can log the information and results onto a site that might help motivate people to switch to more nutritious lifestyles and sticking to it. Anyways, I hope the results turn out to be positive and I wish to encourage people because this transformation is in no way easy. Thanks!

-Andrew

Replies

• Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey! Keep us updated!
  • AnneMK5
    AnneMK5 Posts: 110
    Options
    I think it's fantastic that you've made this decision for yourself to better your health and make it a permanent change.
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    CommittohealthCHANGED Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Good luck and yeah keep us update, really would like to know the outcome.:smokin: