Tomorrow is Day 1

Options
I am very apprehensive about this journey,as I am used to failing and being told I'm going to fail in everything I do. It won't be easy, but I am tired of living this way and hating myself for it. My biggest struggle will be getting the exercise in. I love fruits and veggies as it is, and don't eat fast food. I do like soda, and that will be hard to give up. I cut back to about 2 cans a day, and it's natural sodas. My husband is already skinny, so it's hard to be on my own on this journey. I just hope this time I can be successful.

Replies

• RileyBug
    RileyBug Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm right there with you. Today will be the start of my journey that I've put off for to long. I'm very excited and nervous at the sametime. I pray and hope for the best for us both!
  • kisararose
    Options
    Hey there!

well every great journey starts with one step! i am sure that you will do great! i just re-started a few days ago. i first tried 7 months ago and then gave up after a month but this time i think it will do better.

i am looking forward to going on same journey as you are. Remember that failure is not a bad thing if you learn from it.

^-^
  • tazlady
    tazlady Posts: 60
    Options
    purchase a magazine that has fitness ideas and schedules in it. Helps me stay on track. Muscle & fitness hers or fitness for women. good luck
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    you're off to a great start with the healthy eating--that was the hardest thing for me to change (eating habits). If your hubby's in good shape, maybe he can workout with you a little bit for encouragement?
  • MidniteDayDream
    MidniteDayDream Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I understand your journey very well. My husband is also already skinny and I have no one at home to help me keep motivated.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Don't wait til tomorrow, make today Day 1!
  • monkeybelle83
    monkeybelle83 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I did for the food diary, so that I knew where I was coming from. Today I planned out every meal and I'm only over by 32 calories. I consider that a victory for me!
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    That is a great start! This site is great for motivation and support. Feel free to add me as a fiend if you would like. Good luck! :smile:
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    Hi and welcome. I know the feeling of a skinny hubby.. got one myself. I just look at a brownie and I gain weight.. he on the other hand can eat what he wants and never gain a pound. Good luck to you.