Winsor Pilates

Options
Who else has tried this? Did it work for you? Did you like it? I'm thinking of getting it.

Thanks!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• marshall153
    marshall153 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Who else has tried this? Did it work for you? Did you like it? I'm thinking of getting it.

Thanks!:flowerforyou:
  • turtle
    turtle Posts: 49
    Options
    I love winsor pilates! It works great on your abs and flexibility. You should try it.
  • JayEm47
    JayEm47 Posts: 49
    Options
    i absolutely love it. i try to do it everyday if i can.
  • JayEm47
    JayEm47 Posts: 49
    Options
    i absolutely love it. i try to do it everyday if i can.
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    i do it every day also..

i love love love love it.. and i recommend it to anyone looking to not only tone their middle, legs, and butt...but anyone who looks to have better balance.

when you practice it regularly, the results are amazing, and you can feel your strength in everything you do, even just bending down to tie your shoe. (im a poet and didnt know it!)
  • aprilsmith1979
    Options
    Love it... I don't miss my Monday night classes for anything.
  • kechiemc
    kechiemc Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    Where can I get it too?

tia
    -Kechie.
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Ditto! Of all the pilates DVDs I have, I definitely love Windsor Pilates the most. Go for it!
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    if you are wondering what type of pilates to focus on,

keep in mind that 'windsor' is just a type of pilates that was formed by a particular person, but the basic idea of it is the same no matter what.

I would recommend looking for something that focuses on Mat pilates, where all you use is the weight of your own body, without machines... i also use a stretchy band for some resistance...
  • emmab3ar
    emmab3ar Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Winsor Pilates is awesome. If you stick with it your will see results. I do buns and thighs.
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Good point Iluvsparkes. I have mat Pilates from 3 different people and Mari Windsor's program is definitely my favourite. In fact, I want to go find my dvd now - haven't been able to find it in a while :huh: