Hello to alon this journey to a healthier happier you

Kate31
Kate31 Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hey I'm new to the site, a friend of mine is here and says she finds that it is helpful to her success with weightloss so I'm gonna give it a whirl. How are you all making out so far?

Replies

• Kate31
    Kate31 Posts: 2
    Hey I'm new to the site, a friend of mine is here and says she finds that it is helpful to her success with weightloss so I'm gonna give it a whirl. How are you all making out so far?
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    This site has truly been the "missing ingredient" for me. I've been on here for 7.5 weeks and I'm down 22lbs, LOTS of inches, and still feeling excited and motivated about the whole process. There's so much information and support here, I'm sure you'll love it as much as we all do! Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    It has been the best way for me on my journey. I started 174lbs and very disgusted with myself back in March. I started a site kind of like this but a few days later found this one and fell in love with it. I am now as of today 143lbs and still about 8lbs away from my goal weight. I will continue to use this site after as well.

I wish you all the best! :flowerforyou:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Welcome.gif
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Welcome :flowerforyou: Only been here two weeks but so far its working.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    I love this site! I needed the accountability, the EASY journal to count calories and exercise calories. I love it and well on my way to being skinny me!!

Welcome! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.