Hello :)

Options
Hi everyone, I just joined this site on Monday and I'm finding mfp a huge help already. I've been doing ww since January, but need some extra help and inspiration. This site seems great for support and tips. I've already ordered the 30 day shred dvd due to so many people on here doing it. I'm really looking forward to starting it. My tae bo dvd's are getting a bit burnt out I think!

BTW, I'm a 27 year old American living in Ireland. I'm here not only to loose weight but to be healthier and happier. I've already lost 16 pounds and I hope to loose about 24 more.

Mandz

Replies

• Enaz29
    Enaz29 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou:
  • ceri1980
    ceri1980 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Welocme and Good Luck. We are all here to support each other and you only need tp should if you neeed some help....one of us will answer!!
  • talzybob
    talzybob Posts: 80
    Options
    Hey. Welcome to mfp. Its so gud here. So much help avaliable. If u want u can add me on here. I always try to encourage as much as possible. Wel done on wot u have lost so far. Keep up the good work. Talia
  • dean0721
    dean0721 Posts: 143
    Options
    good luck with the challenge,

Manchester UK here, feel free to add for that extra bit of support if needed...
  • tracey2710
    tracey2710 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hiya - I just joined on 01/04/11 and am finding MFP a great help. Goodluck with the journey. Irish lass living in Ireland but wouldn't mind swapping it for America!
  • Mandz1984
    Mandz1984 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)