Anyone up for the 30 day shred challange??

Options
After reading many reviews I started the 30day shred on tuesday and boy am I feeling it. :sad: I barely made it down the stairs this morning.
I've seen some great results while researching it on the net and i'm already starting to see my stomach toning.. well saying that its just not as wobbly as it was. I put on 2 stone after giving up the demon cigarettes and I've tried everything to drop it again. I doesn't help that my boyf is a masterchef. I'm determined to at least tone up to get into a bikini for the summer even if I don't manage to drop the pounds. So who's with me. . It might be a hell of a lot of pain but I know I can do it as long as I don't say to myself " Not tonight". I'm going to measure myself tonight and I'll post the measurements tomorrow. I believe this is where you see the results rather than on the scales.

SW 153
CW 150
GW 130

Replies

• mandiex0
    mandiex0 Posts: 174
    Options
    i started the shred in january. i was 190lbs
    yesterday, i started lvl 3 and i am 164lbs
    i did the shred everyday, and worked at my own pace when it came down to the lvls.
  • Rloral
    Rloral Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Wow that's amazing! Congratulations!
  • Sallerina84
    Sallerina84 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm up for this! Although I'm already on day 9....so I'll post my start weight, my target, and then post my weight again tomorrow after level one is complete.

I'm annoyed at myself though as I didn't take any measurements before starting! but I'm going to measure myself tonight, and then when I've finished in 21 days, and see what I find :)

Started 30DS on Wed 30th March....

Start W = 177.5lbs
    Target W = 167.5lbs

Day 1 - 177.5lbs
    Day 10 - will post tomorrow
    Day 20 -
    Day 30 -
    Total loss -
    Inches lost between day 9 to 30 -
  • JennWhit10
    Options
    What exactly is the "shred" challenge?! Ive not heard of it.!
  • Sallerina84
    Sallerina84 Posts: 138 Member
    Options

30 Day Shred is a workout DVD by Jillian Michaels - a fitness trainer from the USA who did "The Biggest Loser" TV Show.

There are three workouts on the DVD, level 1, 2 and 3, and you do each for 10 days. They're only 20-25 min workouts but boy are they tough!!
  • JennWhit10
    Options

30 Day Shred is a workout DVD by Jillian Michaels - a fitness trainer from the USA who did "The Biggest Loser" TV Show.

There are three workouts on the DVD, level 1, 2 and 3, and you do each for 10 days. They're only 20-25 min workouts but boy are they tough!!

I have another set of Jillian DVD's and she is very tough but I feel amazing afterwards. I'll have to check out the 30 day Shred.! Thanks for the info.=)