Jillian Michaels workouts

misschievousgrl
misschievousgrl Posts: 30
edited September 25 in Fitness and Exercise
I just heard about the 30 day shred and I plan on buying it tomorrow. Has anyone tried any of her other workout DVD's? Which are your favorites and what kind of results have you gotten?

Replies

• alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    I love all of her workouts-I've lost most of my baby weight plus this is the most toned my body has been since getting married in 2007. I like the no more trouble zones-its a longer workout too-if I don't do that ill do her short ones like 6 week 6 pack with 30 day shred or shred it w/ weights. Highly recommend her workouts to anyone!
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    I've done 30 Day Shred, No more trouble zone and Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism. All three are amazing and if you keep up with it, you will get results.

I'm currently doing Shred it with Weights and is having mixed feelings about it.

I blog all of my experience with her DVDs so if you like you can have a read. There are result entries as well =)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/petithamu
  • I am currently doing the 30 day shred and love it! On level 2 at the moment. It is hard, but if you combine it with a healthy diet you get great results. It really tones as well as getting rid of fat! It the best exercise DVD by far that I have ever tried.

Good luck!
  • mandiex0
    mandiex0 Posts: 174
    i started the shred in january. i was 190lbs
    yesterday, i started lvl 3 and i am 164lbs
    i did the shred everyday, and worked at my own pace when it came down to the lvls.
  • i started the shred in january. i was 190lbs
    yesterday, i started lvl 3 and i am 164lbs
    i did the shred everyday, and worked at my own pace when it came down to the lvls.

Wow thats pretty amazing.. I've heard nothing but good things about these DVD's. so i'm definitely going to give it a try
  • I love her workouts! When I first started this whole weight loss thing I wasn't sure. The shred is the first one I did. I lost 7 lbs, a total of 4 inches, toned up, and most of all built my endurance up so much! I've done her Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism. That gets your heart pumping. Its a little long so I do it maybe 2-3 times a week. Right now I am doing her 6 Week 6 Pack and also her new version of the Shred called "Ripped in 30" and I love them both. Once you finish the Shred I guarantee you'll have the endurance to do all her others :) Its a good starter workout dvd :)
  • lynnde75
    lynnde75 Posts: 6 Member
    About how many calories on average do you burn with her shred dvd?
  • fullerlj
    fullerlj Posts: 25
    I absolutely love her new one "Ripped In 30"!!! I would recommend getting it after you finish 30 Day Shred.
This discussion has been closed.