A bit of my dvd makes me dizzy

Options
Painten
Painten Posts: 499 Member
I have been doing the Leslie Sanzone 2 mile walk dvd and i have been enjoying it. It's low intensity and not to complicated so i can do it. I have conordination issues and find most too complicated.

I don't know if as i've been doing the dvd a while i'm now workign harder to do things, i now can add in most of the arms etc but i'm finding when doing the lunge things i keep going dizzy and then i have to stop to wait for the room to stop spinning. It's the quick movement from side to side. It throws me. anyone else find this? I don't know how to get past this.

I've tried several dvd's and this is the only one that i have managed to not give up on because i got sick of triping over my own feet all the way through.

Replies

• craftylatvian
    craftylatvian Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    You may have an inner ear infection. See your doctor. I get sinus infections that go to my inner ear and get dizzy because of it.
  • Painten
    Painten Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I'm sure i'd have noticed dizzyness at other times if that was the case
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    it might be a balance issue (also related to inner ears but not necessarily due to an infection though possibly) do you get dizzy when you make sudden movements- or it could be that you are not "remembering to breathe" or another issue altogether, such as I get dizzy often when I do certain workouts on my Leslie 5 day slimdown not because they are too hard but because sometimes the camera movement is a bit fast (I love Leslie but her video and sound quality are really quite poor at times)

I don't have the same dvd as you - but could the cause of my dizziness equally apply to your dizziness?