A Mountain or A Molehill?

Options
My mountain was a molehill and I didn't even know it. To think that weight could be lost without starving was always absurd to me. But since I've been using the My Fitness Pal to keep track of the types of foods going into my mouth and daily excercise. The Results Are In, I just weighed myself. Goodbye to 7LBS of the old me!!!!!

Replies

• lovebyrd17
    Options
    Yay!!! Keep up the excellent work!
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • kps1104
    kps1104 Posts: 58
    Options
    yay, that's awesome! great job! I too thought that I had to starve myself in order to lose weight and after joining MFP I found out I don't, lol. It's awesome to see how much I can eat and feel great, well once I decided to actually take MFP seriously!

great job!
  • Natalie0506
    Natalie0506 Posts: 163
    Options
    Woot!! Way to go!
  • Dottie27
    Dottie27 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I'm in the same situation, in my fifties and just starting with MFP. Before I started MFP, I thought I was eating healthy and could only lose weight through starving. After years of dieting, I thought I knew everything about nutrition. What an eyeopener to start logging into MFP! Keep up the good work and feel free to add me as a friend.
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!