Calling Smoothie Makers...

Options
2»

Replies

• fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    OK, so I've recently started making a lot of smoothies!!! My kids love them just as much!! I've been using a Cuisinart Blender for about a week now and did some research on a new blender (just because I wanted a new one)...and last night I bought the Ninja Pro Master Series from Kohl's to find out I HATE it!!!

So yesterday after I made my smoothie in my new blender, I decided that I'm going back to the old Cuisinart...Well then the worst thing possible happened...It made the most awful sound and died...REALLY????? I felt like someone was just not wanting me to enjoy my smoothie!!!!!

So, having said all that...What is your blender of choice for creamy (and not icy) smoothies???

ETA...I can not afford the Vitamix.

PS. The reason I hated the Ninja was I had to constantly scrape down the sides (even though I added a ton of liquid).. And after it DID come together, the taste was horrible because of all the liquid I added.

REALLY ? I have a ninja blender and I LOVE it! The blender that I had before this was HORRIBLE! I mean it was only a cheap $20 blender from walmart, so I guess that you get what you pay for, but I literally had to pick it up and shake it around to get anything blended! IT SUCKED! Then like a month or two ago my husband and I went out and bought a new one, and we decided to try the ninja one, I dont know if its the exact same kind that you got, but the one we have is EXCELLENT! It blends everything in a cinch and I dont have to worry about a thing!

Sorry that you have had such bad luck with it....:( Maybe you should see if you can return it or at least call the manufacturer and see if they can send you a new one...
  • chris0912
    chris0912 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    KitchenAid here. Love it!!
  • Newfiedan
    Newfiedan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    simple black and decker one, cheap, works good, nice color.
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Mine is a kitchen aid about $80 brand new, I've been really pleased with it but not super easy to clean, it doesn't come apart.
  • TurboJenn
    TurboJenn Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I have had two magic bullets (both as gifts) they are awful if you like to blend up frozen fruit in your smoothie. There are always frozen whole strawberries after 20+ seconds of blending in the magic bullets I've owned, and I only use like 3 in a smoothie. I packed mine up and put it in the garage. :sad:
  • modernmom70
    modernmom70 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Magic Bullet Magic Bullet!!!! Awesome! I use frozen fruit all the time and it works great. Maybe the above poster was using the wrong blender bottom?
  • TonyaJ83
    TonyaJ83 Posts: 155
    Options
    I have a Vita-Mix. I LOVE IT! I got it off HSN and I got to pay for it through 3 months. We make tons of stuff in it. :D