am i really hurting my chances?

Options
today, for whatever reason, i had a huge sugar craving. i usually allow myself a treat everynight like a skinny cow skinny dipper or something so i can make sure i'm not depriving myself. i had that today plus 3 starburst, a nerds rope, and a chunk of chocolate. i'm still within my calorie limit for the day so is this really going to hurt me? as long as i don't go over my limit, am i still allowed to eat chocolate and ice cream and whatnot?

Replies

• shahrazad990
    Options
    today, for whatever reason, i had a huge sugar craving. i usually allow myself a treat everynight like a skinny cow skinny dipper or something so i can make sure i'm not depriving myself. i had that today plus 3 starburst, a nerds rope, and a chunk of chocolate. i'm still within my calorie limit for the day so is this really going to hurt me? as long as i don't go over my limit, am i still allowed to eat chocolate and ice cream and whatnot?
  • klikittyklak
    klikittyklak Posts: 144
    Options
    A lot of us still do--myself included!
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I think you're okay just as long as you don't get too hungry later and then eat over your allowance. I find that the high cal stuff always tastes better but then it leaves me with very little to eat for a "real" meal...
  • madams73
    madams73 Posts: 1
    Options
    i think its ok to cheat now and then..i try to eat healthy 6 days a week..i save saturdays to pretty much eat whatever i want