Strange and stupid weight loss ideas

Options
2»

Replies

• RGPargy
    RGPargy Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    My friend never used to put sugar in her tea. She used to put SPEED in her tea instead!! :noway:
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Pills that contain huge amounts of caffeine. Let's get your heart going in super super mode. :noway:
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    TAPE WORM!!!!

I was just about to say that! :-)
    ME TOO
  • xerinx2011
    xerinx2011 Posts: 222
    Options
    The maple syrup diet- I mean really who wants to drink a glass of water with maple syrup and chilli powder in!!

The baby food diet my mate tried needless to say that lasted 3 days!!

Cutting out major food groups!

When i was 17 i went on a soup diet 2 tins of soup a day and nothing else and running every morning and night!! That lasted all of a week!

Spending all my money on booze when i was younger happened for 6 months... i lived off super noodles everyother day (was much more interested in going out and having fun than eating) i lost quite a bit of weight... then i grew up and started eating and piled the weight on!!
  • daloverlyme
    daloverlyme Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Syrup of Ipecac! Oh and the horrid fat burner pill...with oil. The one where you had to bring extra cloths with you because of "accidents". http://angryaussie.wordpress.com/2007/06/20/miracle-diet-pill-with-teeny-tiny-side-effect/ WARNING VERY STRONG LANGUAGE.
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Beverly Hills Cocaine Diet -- Very popular in the late 70's and early 80's. Worked.
  • IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    The Jenny Crank Diet. Meth is great, it speeds up your metabolism,you lose weight, lose interest in nutrition, you get plenty of exercise running from the cops and other meth heads, AND for maintenance, your teeth rot and fall out, preventing you from eating anything really solid, mostly Doritos and Mt. Dew. It's a lose, lose proposition.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Adelphia
    Adelphia Posts: 176
    Options
    Cocaine's a hell of a drug. :smokin:

Or my typical diet at fifteen: nothing but Rockstars and toppingless frozen yogurt. Yaaaaay. :laugh:
  • Omicron
    Omicron Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Man I was gonna say tapeworm. Dysentery would be a close second though.
  • CorydonCutie
    CorydonCutie Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Sudafed...the kind they now keep behind the counter and drink a caffinated diet soda. It's supposed to speed up your heart and metabolism. Never tried it. I like the method I'm using now...diet and exercise. :)
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Pills that contain huge amounts of caffeine. Let's get your heart going in super super mode. :noway:
    Depends on what you call super and there is proof it is an effective thermogenic. Yes...I read more than just the advertising.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    TAPE WORM!!!!

I was just about to say that! :-)
    ME TOO

Great minds think alike!
  • alecta337
    alecta337 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    bump, i'd like to see more funny ideas
  • Puggled
    Puggled Posts: 26
    Options
    How about a tape worm on speed. Then you can get the best of both worlds.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    Any diet on the front of a magazine. "Sally lost 10 pounds in three days and you can, too!"
  • MissKim
    MissKim Posts: 2,853 Member
    Options
    Not sure what the name of it is, or what all it entails, but my friend was telling me about a new diet her friend was doing, where first thing in the morning she had to jump in a freezing cold shower for 15 minutes!!! um, no thank you