New here!

AlyssaC2010
AlyssaC2010 Posts: 100
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone, new to this site. I've been on another site (sparkpeople) but decided to try this one. I'm hoping it helps!

Alyssa

Replies

• AlyssaC2010
    Hey everyone, new to this site. I've been on another site (sparkpeople) but decided to try this one. I'm hoping it helps!

Alyssa
  • gbnypat
    gbnypat Posts: 6
    Welcome aboard! (people were so nice to me a few hours ago i felt compelled to spread the good cheer)
  • Lexino
    Lexino Posts: 153 Member
    Welcome! This really is a great site! The people here are SOO supportive!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Welcome! This really is a great site! The people here are SOO supportive!

Welcome! And yup, I totally agree! This IS a great site!
    Between the easy food counter, which by the way is a REAL eye opener, and all the wonderfully supportive people here, you WILL lose the weight that you want to! AND, it'll be fun doing it!
    Gotta warn you though, this site is addicting!
  • Dmprbst
    Dmprbst Posts: 45 Member
    It's true I've been on for a whole 3 or 4 days and everyones' been very nice...and also felt compelled to welcome the other new comers SO WELCOME! :bigsmile:
  • This is a great site. I have been on here 10 days and love it. So welcome!!!!
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Welcome!! You'll be so glad you found this place :bigsmile: I've been here for 7.5 weeks and I'm down 22lbs. Good luck in your journey!
  • princessjenn1804
    princessjenn1804 Posts: 33 Member
    Welcome! This site is great! Hope you achieve all of your goals!
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member

Alyssa

Hey, I first started here and then went to Spark People... I didn't like it! Here is MUCH MUCH better!! At Spark People I didn't have as much back up as I do here. It's not as fancy, but like I said 100% better here than there!! Welcome!!
  • AlyssaC2010
    thanks for all your support! i will say that on sparkpeople i don't have this much support (except for the team thread i'm w/...that's the only reason why i'm on that site still b/c they're my friends). i'm looking forward to it here! :)
This discussion has been closed.