Hello, I'm Karie

Options
I have 2 kids, a second husband, and also am looking to shed my baby fat for good. My kids are 19 and 16! Going through the motions in life and everything is changing, it's time I change for the good. I'm diabetic (type 2) and on the verge of going to type 1 if I don't get my act together. I am looking to add friends that are similar to my situation. I need to lose not quite 100 lbs. to get to my ideal wt. but my goal is... Heaviest= 235 Starting again (3/10)=227 Goal=140ish. But by the time I take it off then gain then take it off again, it will be 100 lbs. Good luck to all of you!

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Hello Karie! Welcome ot MFP. I love it here...............as for the baby fat.......don't think we can use that one any more. mine are 23,25,28!!!!

Amazingly just 10% weight loss can help your sugar, or my cholesteral.

We can do this! :flowerforyou:
  • rizorw
    rizorw Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    A good way to find friends is to look at other posts and blogs, find someone in common with you and send a friend request. That is how I have found some really great poeple on here.

Good Luck.
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    Hi and welcome. This site is great. LOL at the baby weight.. I can't anymore either .. mine are 14 and 10. ha ha. Good luck to you.