I'm so ready for a change!

Options
Today is my very first day. I want to be healthy to set an example for my daughter as she gets older. My boyfriend works out daily while I lay around watching t.v! So hopefully this is something I can stick with and get results.

Replies

• wayne4825
    wayne4825 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Congratulations for taking a step in the right direction. Today is my first day as well. Good luck on your journey.
  • 2burn
    2burn Posts: 32
    Options
    Welcome!! My first day was yesterday and so far I really like what the website has to offer. I have a very fit husband...def know where ur coming from, lol. We are headed in the right direction now!!
    6389135.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Welcome New People. If you are serious and keep up with tracking this site is really helpful.
  • ladyboss9
    ladyboss9 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    3nd day here.....This site is a GOD SENT!!! Finally something to help me keep track of the foods I'm eating, easily and in a fun way....I can even plan my whole day in the morning so I know what I can eat and prepare it....

Wishing u motivation in your weight loss trek!!!
  • Demi75
    Demi75 Posts: 8
    Options
    This is my fourth day. Loving this site so far. We can do it!!
  • barbee55
    barbee55 Posts: 15
    Options
    This is a great place to start! I've only been on for 4 days but so far I love it and everyone has been very supportive! If I can be of any help just let me know!
    Would love to be your friend!
    Bobbi:flowerforyou:
  • barbee55
    barbee55 Posts: 15
    Options
    Good luck Wayne!! I would love to be one of your friends and part of your support group!
    Bobbi:smile:
  • williamhobbs
    Options
    Welcome People! I've been on here awhile, so feel free to add as a friend. There are many good people on here that only give positive feedback!
  • mgcdfl
    mgcdfl Posts: 2
    Options
    Everyone is so nice! Thanks Wayne, Bobbi, and 2burn! I'm getting super excited about this even though I'm not doing so great. It's only my second day though.
  • Kezzarama
    Kezzarama Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi everyone welldone for getting started i've been using this site on and off for a while, and find it a great source of support, goodluck on your journey and feel free to add me!