My first target

Options
Small steps for the bigger goal that a long jump would never make. I want to lose a total of about 60 lbs and with an existing binge disorder it is not easy. April is 8 lbs month.

I here, and ready to go, but I don't plan to go the almonds for breakfast, carrots and broccoli way only. I want to try eat normal but within my calorie limit. Nothing's worked before. I hope it works this time.

Luck.

Replies

• lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    You can do it! All you need is a little support and a lot of faith and you can do anything!
  • pooma
    pooma Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Good luck! It's working for ME!
  • allison7922
    allison7922 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    It works!! You can do it!
  • tiggy73
    tiggy73 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Stick with it. It works!! I am still eating the foods I love, but in MODERATION. I've also cut out the processed crap, along with artificial sweeteners. You can still have a healthy diet without relying solely on "rabbit food".

Good luck to you!! It's hard work but you can do it! :)
  • dwellsouth
    dwellsouth Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Are you able to exercise? I am making a game of staying in the GREEN on my totals. Last night I was in the red and made myself get on my elliptical machine for 30 minutes (at 10:30 pm) while watching "The Kennedys" on TV and it went by MUCH faster than I expected and burned more calories than I needed to get in the GREEN! Try to make a game of it and keep it fun and personally challenging too.
    You can do it one day at a time!
  • gypsiee
    gypsiee Posts: 11
    Options
    I use the treadmill for 15 min @ 2.5 in the morning and once in the evening. I really cannot do anything more than that because of a dropfoot I developed after the surgery. But yes, I try and watch CSI or NCIS or something while I walk because it helps a lot. It takes the attention away from the task at hand.

Thank you for your words and your vote of confidence.

Gyp
  • Rainbow_Brite86
    Options
    NICE!! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!