Low-calorie snacks for the cinema?

Options
2»

Replies

• waverly9876
    waverly9876 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I went to the movies yesterday with my boyfriend. I bought the 100 calorie dark chocolate almonds from Blue Diamond. It was perfect. If you have extra calories, I would get licorice over popcorn from the theater. Licorice takes longer to eat.
  • Sarahr73
    Sarahr73 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Smuggle in a bag of Quaker quakes in the kettle corn flavor. It's about 120 calories for 15 quakes and if you get a small bag, which has about 2.5 servings, you are only eating about 300 calories which is most likely more filling for really low calories compared to anything they have there.
  • Sarahr73
    Sarahr73 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Smuggle in a bag of Quaker quakes in the kettle corn flavor. It's about 120 calories for 15 quakes and if you get a small bag, which has about 2.5 servings, you are only eating about 300 calories which is most likely more filling for really low calories compared to anything they have there.
  • jodimitchell
    jodimitchell Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Why do you have to eat whilst watching a movie..?

I love this!! We are so conditioned by consumerism that this is a radical idea, but i love it!
  • vxmittyxv
    vxmittyxv Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I am one of those people that must have popcorn at the movies. So I would just have it.