stuck

Options
So I have been quicky shedding weight. It pretty much has just has been falling off of me..but now I am stuck and it won't budge infact it goes up each day!!! I've uped my workouts ate less, ate more..nothing. I am sure it's just muscle but it is really discouraging. Especially when I was at the point of crossing over to a new second number and was only 5lbs away from my goal...i just wanna see it on the scale! Help

Replies

• leigh8210
    leigh8210 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Have you tried changing up your workout routine? It sounds like you have hit a plateau. Throw your body into a loop.... :) also, weight training? You doing any of that?
  • waverly9876
    waverly9876 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Im in the same boat as you. Ive changed my food, tried to change my workouts and doing weight training but nothing works. Im also so close to my goal. Only 7 lbs left. This is so annoying.
  • JPayne53
    JPayne53 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I recently added a weighted vest and ankle weights to wear while doing my entire workout whether it be a strength training routine or Cardio... I was stuck at a plateau... I had only lost 10lbs. .. so I added the weight back on (kinda took the concept from Biggest Loser when they add the weight they lost and run around the track to see what progress they had made with the extra weight gone) ... I am wearing now about 15lbs. for my vest and 5lbs. each around my ankles.. so I actually added 15lbs. from my original weight... The burn is INTENSE and the Cardio is AMAZING.. and honey you'll sweat those calories off like a pig!! I have been doing this now since, Um, last Friday... and already down 4lbs.!!! It's worth a shot! (I posted this for another persona also..) I just think it's the best thing since sliced bread and wanted to keep sharing!! :blushing:
  • waverly9876
    waverly9876 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Where did you get the vest and ankle weights?
  • JPayne53
    JPayne53 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Where did you get the vest and ankle weights?

Got them at Wal-Mart, nothing to fancy or expensive.. it get's the job done... paid think $30 for the vest and $10 for the set of ankle weights... I would love to know your results!! :happy:
  • catherinepotter
    Options
    I also have heard that switching up your workout is a great thing. I think just keep at it and don't pay attention to the numbers on the scale, but just how your clothes fit. Laura and me were talking last night and she was talking about how things have changed now that she is focused on being strong more than losing weight. She said the number on the scale is actually higher but she is fitting in clothes that she wouldn't have been able to fit in at that number. So, she said that she is really having a tough time not looking at the scale and learning to go by the way you fit in clothes. Also, you have lost a considerable amount of weight in a months time, so just give it a few weeks and be patient. I think you'll keep seeing more results!!