Replies

• 65kar52
    65kar52 Posts: 23
    Options
    bump - good post, must print out and stick to fridge and goodie cupboard
  • Newfiedan
    Newfiedan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    not as bad but still has artificial sweeteners so keep them to a min.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    I never eat anything in the second list and yet I'm still fat. Gah! :sad:
  • Newfiedan
    Options
    those are the top 10 not all of them and you can still gain weight on the healthy food you need to track cals properly.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I can handle all of that, except the ice cream. Yum, a little natural vanilla with dried fruit and dark chocolate. Sorry, I digress . . .
  • CherylYMerritt
    CherylYMerritt Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    one of my favourite things is steel cut oats with a 1/2 cup pureed sweet potato in it! yummy!
    sometimes I mix in dry cottage cheese (for protein), what a great way to start the day!

thanks for the list. Surprised to see regular potatoes on the good list though!
  • Newfiedan
    Options
    they get a bad rap, and its not the fault of the potato, its the stuff that gets added to them that kills the value of them.
  • RMinVA
    RMinVA Posts: 1,085 Member
    Options
    one of my favourite things is steel cut oats with a 1/2 cup pureed sweet potato in it! yummy!
    sometimes I mix in dry cottage cheese (for protein), what a great way to start the day!

thanks for the list. Surprised to see regular potatoes on the good list though!

Nothing wrong with potatoes...as I said in a prior post, and to reiterate the prior post, it's what people do to them/put on them. White potatoes have a bad rap: they are relatively low cal and are a great source of several macro/micro nutrients.
  • forreazo
    forreazo Posts: 3
    Options
    GREAT STUFF. bUT do does anyone know if splenda makes one fat?