Looking for a good motivational book

Options
I love to read and have just finished with Chicken Soup for the Soul for Runners. Great book btw!

I'm looking for another motivational/inspirational book to get started on. Something that will keep me on track with walking/running/weightloss. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

j

Replies

• CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    i liked its not about the bike by Lance Armstrong
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    i liked its not about the bike by Lance Armstrong
  • c4t2001
    c4t2001 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Get off your *kitten* and Lose Weight - Steve Miller (you know the guy off fat families?). Sounds horrendous but it helps me. No nonsense. Tells you all the stuff you already know but makes you wonder why you make it so hard for yourself when it could be so simple.:smile:
  • bevcrok
    bevcrok Posts: 40
    Options
    WHEN YOU EAT AT THE REFRIGERATOR, PULL UP A CHAIR: 50 WAYS TO FEEL THIN, GORGEOUS, AND HAPPY (WHEN YOU FEEL ANYTHING BUT) by Geneen Roth.
  • heathernsugar
    Options
    Paula White wrote one and it is called, "YOU'RE ALL THAT".

This book is a must have for motivational and inspirational help--it is TOTALLY AWESOME!!

I bought mine from the DOLLAR TREE of all places but you can find it on Amazon and Ebay for sure but not for $1

Good luck and I hope that this really helps you--I know the book helps me everyday!!

heathernsugar

P.S. Let us be friends what do you say about that?

:happy:
  • Jhensley2011
    Jhensley2011 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions. They've been written down and am heading to Borders today. :-)