Introducing myself

Options
Good Morning All, I would like to introduce myself, my name is Janice and today is the second day I am with My fitness pal..If it weren't for my daughter Nikki I never would have known about this..I was on WW and she had sent me the calculater and I called her to thank her. She had told me about the Fitness Pal and she was now signed up with this program.. I wasn;t having any luck with the WW Point system, couldn;t make all the meetings and it started getting alittle expensive being laid off..When Nikki told me about the program and that it was free I said you can;t beet that and she walked me through it and I signed up. I think what I like about it is that it tally's everthing up for you. I know it really helps when you write everything down that your eating throughout the day, only problem is it starts to be a hassle when you have to write it down and look up the calories and you wind up saying the heck with this.. Now, It;s being done for me and I love it..so far so good..Now I just to have to start my excercise program and away I go..Good Luck to all of you on the program. Janice

Replies

• jill5280
    jill5280 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Welcome Janice. I am still enrolled (along with my husband) on the WW site and have had some good results, but I think that for a host of reasons, I will be moving over here exclusively soon.
  • Butterfly_Kissez
    Options
    Welcome Mom!!! I promise you won't be disappointed. The people here are pretty amazing and truly offer the support we all need. I've learned that when we have to account for what we eat & share it with others you put more effort in it because let's face it, we all love praise & it does feel good when someone says....great job!! or you can do it!!! I am glad we are doing this together!! I love you so much!!