Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for friends! Lost 45 lbs

Leopardliz
Leopardliz Posts: 110 Member
So i lost 45 lbs recently. I have no idea hiw to post pix on this thing and besides i realized i dont have many. I guess i've always hidden my fat butt from camaras. One of the many things i have to work on is being comfortable with myself. I've always been self conscious. My mom has been telling me im fat since i was 5 so i guess its just embeded in my brain. Im trying to losen up and feel good about what i've accomplished so im looking for ppl who have a little extra time to help me out :). I poste some pix on my profile but need more just dont have time right now. Anyways thanks for listening!

Replies

• savlyon
    savlyon Posts: 474 Member
    Good for you! :) It's so hard to get past pleasing our parents all the time.
    You can add me if you want. I don't have any pictures either.
  • Hi! congrats on losing the weight...do it for you. Continue working on being comfortable with you...your beautiful! Personally I believe anyone who thinks otherwise has a problem being comfortable with themselves!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    We are all on this weight loss journey for ourselves. It doesn't matter what others think. You have accomplished a great thing. Losing 45 lbs is a big deal. You will find alot of great support here. I will add you to help.
  • SASACHICA
    SASACHICA Posts: 16 Member
    WOOW EXCELLENT JOB!!
  • SASACHICA
    WOOW EXCELLENT JOB!!
  • SASACHICA
    WOOW EXCELLENT JOB!!
  • v_addison
    v_addison Posts: 114 Member
    Good for you sweetie! I was told many times as a child that I was fat too and I know how much it hurts. I would love it if you wanted to add me. We strong woman have got to stick together! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!