Looking for friends! Lost 45 lbs

Options
Leopardliz
Leopardliz Posts: 110 Member
So i lost 45 lbs recently. I have no idea hiw to post pix on this thing and besides i realized i dont have many. I guess i've always hidden my fat butt from camaras. One of the many things i have to work on is being comfortable with myself. I've always been self conscious. My mom has been telling me im fat since i was 5 so i guess its just embeded in my brain. Im trying to losen up and feel good about what i've accomplished so im looking for ppl who have a little extra time to help me out :). I poste some pix on my profile but need more just dont have time right now. Anyways thanks for listening!

Replies

• savlyon
    savlyon Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Good for you! :) It's so hard to get past pleasing our parents all the time.
    You can add me if you want. I don't have any pictures either.
  • TanishaLattese
    Options
    Hi! congrats on losing the weight...do it for you. Continue working on being comfortable with you...your beautiful! Personally I believe anyone who thinks otherwise has a problem being comfortable with themselves!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    We are all on this weight loss journey for ourselves. It doesn't matter what others think. You have accomplished a great thing. Losing 45 lbs is a big deal. You will find alot of great support here. I will add you to help.
  • SASACHICA
    SASACHICA Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    WOOW EXCELLENT JOB!!
  • SASACHICA
    Options
    WOOW EXCELLENT JOB!!
  • SASACHICA
    Options
    WOOW EXCELLENT JOB!!
  • v_addison
    v_addison Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Good for you sweetie! I was told many times as a child that I was fat too and I know how much it hurts. I would love it if you wanted to add me. We strong woman have got to stick together! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!