Should I be eating my exercise calories?

Options
2»

Replies

• jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    I eat most of mine. I exercise hard and if I go a few days without eating most of my exercise calories so that I'm close to netting 1200 per day, I end up going on a serious binge as though my body is telling me you're not feeding me enough so I'm going to get the calories any way I can. Like I said, I exercise hard so there are days when I eat upwards of 2400 calories and I still lose consistently. I can honestly say I've never hit a plateau. That's not to say I haven't had my ups and downs but I its always because I've fallen off track or stopped exercising for short periods of time - there's always been a concrete reason that is generally related to my not doing what I'm supposed to be doing (except for TOM, I can bloat like a camel no matter what I do some months). I've lost a lot of weight so its worked for me. You can check out my diary.

Good luck.
  • michelletyler38
    michelletyler38 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I usually eat all my exercise calories or even more.. Oops. Sometimes I don't eat them all & have 100-200 left over. I'm losing weight still.... Just slowly.
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options